DDE & Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.D.E.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WolfeReign Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfeReign

WolfeReign Application Empty
PostSubject: WolfeReign Application   WolfeReign Application EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 am

1. Your in game ID - 8014

2. Do you have FSS? - Nope

3. Your previous alliance/s …why you left them, your roles in them, etc - none made account today

4. How often do you log in? - 2 to 3 times a day more if time allows

4a. What is your MSN or Xifre? - trying to make one

Agree to be active in the game, on the “Alliance” Forums and on MSN or Xfire (and obtain an MSN or Xfire account if you do not currently have one) - yes to both

5. Agree to be active on the “Alliance” Forums. - yes

6. Why do you want to join us? - I want to join a good alliance with active members and a small alliance with good pwr usually has both of those covered

7. Do you have any experience playing any other similar styled online games? - Yes i played SGW for a while but stopped a few years back and now i have time to start up again

8. A bit about your style of play - i like to work on up and covert i am not super aggressive but also have no problem massing or farming someone who deserves it it

9. What is your Science level? -5

9a. What are your Covert levels & Total UP? - covert lvl 18 anti lvl 17 up 11,499 (13,799)

10. You are aware DDE is not exactly peaceful? - Yup sounds like fun
Back to top Go down

WolfeReign Application
Page 1 of 1